Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, February 04, 2011

Always allow the bosses to speak first.


A Junior Software Engineer, a Senior Software Engineer and their Project Manager were on their way to a meeting. On their way through a Park, they came across a wonder Lamp. 

They rub the Lamp and a Ghost appeared.

The ghost said, "Normally, one is granted three wishes but as you are three, I will allow one wish each".

So, the eager Junior Software Engineer shouted - I want the First Wish. I want to be in the “ Bahamas , on a fast boat and have no worries” -………. "and he was gone.


Now the Senior Software Engineer could not keep quiet and shouted "I want to be in “ Florida with plenty of food and cocktails” –……………. "and he was also gone. 



The Project Manager calmly said,…….." I want these two idiots back in the Office after lunch at 2.00 pm"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...