Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday, February 06, 2011

Different types of Marketing


1. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and say: "I am very rich. 
"Marry me!" - That's Direct Marketing... "



2. You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see a 
gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to her and 
pointing at you says: "He's very rich. 
"Marry him." -That's Advertising. .."



3. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and get her telephone number. The next day, you 
call and say: "Hi, I'm very rich. 
"Marry me - That's Telemarketing. .."



4. You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl. You get up 
and straighten your tie, you walk up to her and pour 
her a drink, and say, "Marry Me?" - That's Public Relations... " 



5. You're at a party and see gorgeous girl. She walks 
up to you and says:"You are very rich! 
"Can you marry ! me?" - That's Brand Recognition. .."



6. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" She gives you 
a nice hard slap on your face. - "That's Customer Feedback..."



7. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and say: "I am very rich. Marry me!" And she 
introduces you to her husband. - "That's demand and supply gap..."



8. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and before you say anything, another person come 
and tell her: "I'm rich. Will you marry me?" and she 
goes with him - "That's competition eating into your market share..."



9. You see a gorgeous girl at a party. You go up to 
her and before you say: "I'm rich, Marry me!" your 
wife arrives. - "That's restriction for entering new markets..."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...