Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's not working!! I can't take it anymore



Wife left a note on the fridge....
"It's not working!! I can't take it anymore, I've gone to stay at my Mom's place !!"

Hubby opened the fridge, the light came on and the beer was cold... "seems to be working fine... 
No idea what was she talking about?!?!"
************************
 
An intelligent wife is one who spends so much that her husband can't afford another woman.
************************

Cool message by a woman: Dear mother-in-law,"don't teach me how to handle my children,I'm living with one of yours and he needs a lot of improvement."
**************************

A kid was beaten by his mom.
Dad came home and asked, What happened son??
Kid said, can't adjust with your wife anymore, I need my own.?
**************************

In an African safari, a lion suddenly bounced on wife.
Wife: Shoot him! Shoot him!
Husband: Yes, yes. I'm changing the battery in my camera..
****************************

What is the difference between mother and wife?
One woman brings you into this world crying and the other ensures you continue to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...