Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, August 15, 2013

THE NEW GET BLOCKED PJ's...


Boy : Whats your Name??
Girl: Palak and you Boy: Paneer *BLOCKED!!!*


Commented on Her Facebook StatusHappy New Year 


She: Same to you. 



I Edited My Comment to 



I LOVE YOU 
*BLOCKED*

Girl : Hello i am khusbu 
Boy : khusbu ka dusra naam 


bharosa agarbati....



kone kone me khusbu faila de 



 **blocked** 




Boy:hi, wats ur name??


Girl: its Neha Singhal. Boy: oh. . M also Single. *blocked* 




 Girl: What's Up? 



Boy: Uttar Pradesh...



 *gets blocked* 



Girl : tu soya hai...??

 Boy : Nahi...! 


Schezwan hu..! 

*Gets Blocked Instantly* 




Girl: I'm free tommorow! 



Boy: pehle kya paid thi?? 


 *GETS BLOCKED* 



Boy: aj mausam achha h mall chalte h. 


Girl: wahan kya karenge?? 


Boy: hawan karenge, hawan karenge. *blocked* 



 Girl : see ya! 


Boy: ram chandra ki jai !

*Blocked* 



Girl: Have a Good Day.... 

Boy: No thank you... 


I like Parle-G more... *blocked* 



Girl: I need some Space. 

Boy: Ok then go to Sonakshi Sinha's forehead. 
*Blocked* 


 Girl puts up her status "waiting for CHENNAI EXPRESS" 



Boy: COOLIE hai kya? ?

 *Blocked* 


 Boy- Thank you 

Girl-My pleasure 
Boy- My Bajaj Pulsar *Reported as spam* 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...