Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Don't look at me. The idiot does...



An Irishman, a Mexican and a Sardar were sitting down at the bottom of the 20 story building they were working on.

Irishman opened his lunch, and said: " corned beef! If I get corned beef one more time I'll jump off this building!".

Mexican opened his lunch, and said:" burritos! If I get burritos one more time I'll jump too!".
Sardar then opened his lunch, and said:" AlooParantha! If I get it one more time I'll jump too....".

The next day the Irishman opened his lunch, saw corned beef, then jumped to his death. The Mexican opened his lunch, saw burritos, and jumped to his death. The Sardar opened his lunch, saw Parantha, and jumped to his death.
At their funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping: " If I knew he was tired of corned beef, I could've given him something else!".


The mexican's wife was also crying:" I could've given him enchiladas, if I knew he hated burritos!".

Everyone looked at the Sardar's wife. She said: " don't look at me. The idiot makes his own lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...