Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

❤ Husband & Wife - too good.....Just too good..❤




❤ Husband & Wife - too good.....Just too good..❤



This is the best and most civil way to have a fight between husband and wife instead of resorting to physical force... 




❤Poems written by  WIFE and HUSBAND❤. 

WIFE: 
♦I wrote your  name on sand it got washed..
♦I wrote your name in air, it was blown away. 
♦Then I wrote your name on my heart & I got Heart Attack.  

 HUSBAND: 
♦God saw me hungry, he created pizza.  
♦He saw me thirsty, he created Pepsi. 
♦He saw me in the dark, he created  light. 
♦He saw me without problems, he created YOU. 

 WIFE:
♦Twinkle twinkle little star 
You should know what you are 
And once you know what you are 
Mental hospital is not so far  

 HUSBAND:
♦The rain makes all things beautiful. The grass  and flowers too. If rain makes all things beautiful Why doesn't it  rain on you? 

 WIFE: 
♦Roses are red; Violets are blue 
Monkeys like  u should be kept in zoo. Don't feel so angry you will find me there too  Not in cage but outside, laughing at you 
  
AND THE SAGA CONTINUES...
♦.............❤...............♦

♦Husband:  Do you know the meaning of WIFE?  It means, Without Information,  Fighting Every time!  

Wife: No darling, it means - With Idiot For Ever  
♦.............❤...............♦

♦Wife:  I wish I was a newspaper, So I'd be in your hands all day.  

Husband: I too wish that you were a newspaper, So I could have a  new one every day.  
♦.............❤...............♦

♦Doctor: Your husband needs rest and peace. Here are some sleeping Pills. 

Wife: When must I give them to him? Doctor: They are for you  

♦.............❤...............♦

♦Wife:  I had to marry you to find out how stupid you are.. 

Husband: You  should have known it the minute I asked you to marry me. 

♦.............❤...............♦

♦Wife: What will you give me if I climb the great Mount Everest ?  

Husband: a gentle  push...!!

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...