Search This Blog

Translate

Friday, July 24, 2015

Who is Rajesh loafer?




Girl- kal mera birthday hai kya doge?

Boy- kya chahiye?

Girl- ring

Boy- thik hai ring dunga par recive mat karna balence kam hai"

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Boy: what's your age?

Girl: we don't reveal our age to boys!!!

Boy: what's your email address?

Girl: pooja_19@gmail.coM

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

Girl : Hiiiiii

Boy : Hi

Girl : what happened?

Boy : nothing.

Girl : no say na what happened.. u look soo sad

Boy : I'll ask u something.. nd u have to tel me the truth..will u?

Girl : ok ask

Boy : who is Rajesh loafer?.. He liked all your profile pictures and even your status updates on FB. who is the dumb idiot?

Girl : Pls dont say anything about him...

Boy: Is he ur ex bf? r u still in love with him..?

Girl : why would i love him.. u are my only love...

Boy : Then is he ur brother?

Girl : No no...not like that...

Boy : Then who the hell is he?

Girl : shall we talk something else

Boy : So u r hiding something frm me? u have that much close relationship with him...he s so much important to u ryt?

Girl : If i disclose the secret u will definitely scold me...

Boy : I m getting irritated now.. dont test my patience..

Girl : Pls ya...

Boy : if u dont tell me i will break our relationship ryt now...

Girl : i will tell u... bt promise tht u won't scold me ok??

Boy : oh ok...

Girl : Hmmm...

That is my fake profile... if no one likes my dp i like my pic through that login id and also post comments like cute,nice,hot,etc!!!!

Boy : Speechless

⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫⚫

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...